Enjoy privacy in our forest wellness area
The sauna house and Nature SPA are located by the private water-lily pond, just a few metres from the Hotel. Enjoy specific treatments, massages, sauna sessions and yoga. Take some time off - for yourself and your own well-being.
- Nature SPA and sauna house with Finnish pine sauna, BIO-Herb sauna and Aromatic steam bath
- Daily sauna rituals: special-infusions, peelings or Kneipp uses in our Forest Sauna House
- Nature pond with water temperature up to 25°C
- Idyllic sun terrace and meadow
- Kneipp basins with barefoot way and celtic tree circle in the woods close to the sauna
- Open fire place with warming sheepskins
- Two quiet relax roooms with cozy blankets, newspapers, fresh and dried fruits and organic herbal tea
- Natural and organic body products
- Loden bag with slippers, cozy towels and bathrobes for your stay
- Weekly 3 Hatha-Yoga lessons with our professional yoga teacher Magdalena Tauber
- Use of the new yoga room with panoramic view with equipment for your personal fitness
- If you book 7 or more nights you will receive a wellness voucher of 30€ per room to spend for treatments and massages in our Nature SPA
Simply forget the world: We all recognise that the right balance between active life and regeneration is important - especially when our resources reach their limits. We need a break to restore our energy levels and strengthen our immune systems.
The finnish sauna is heated to 80-90°C and offers a dry ambience: it stimulates the circulation, helps detoxification, nourishes the skin and clears the airways. The aromatic steam bath, heated to 45-55°C, has a humidity of over 90% and is a very relaxing, fragrant experience, offering dry rather than moist heat. The herbal sauna has a moderate temperature of 60-70°C, relaxing and cleansing the skin while clearing the airways.
The two quiet areas, the "Silent Room" and the "Recuperation Room", are ideal places to relax in a soft bathrobe after a sauna, enjoying the warmth, letting your thoughts drift and allowing the view of the summits of the Rieserferner group and the bathing pond to soothe your mind. Nothing counts except the moment.
The sauna house also contains the Saalen Nature SPA and our new yoga room.