Mindfulness Yoga with Karin Furtmeier
29/06 - 04/07/2019 | 5 nights from 575€
From fast to slow, from loud to quiet, from outside to inside. Find yourself again in all your beauty, and in harmony with nature.
- 5 nights including a breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal with a vegetarian choice
- 10 yoga teaching hours with Karin Furtmeier (medically approved yoga teacher)
- For one evening: Yoga Philosophy and impressions from India
- This workshop if for people who wish to reflect more deeply on themselves in a quiet, spiritual way. People who wish to go into yoga life philosophy in more depth and expand their own boundaries www.yosha.eu
- Halfboard with vegetarian choise in double room classic from 575€ per person including yoga classes in German and English with Karin Furtmeier
- Double room for single use +15€ per night
Karin Furtmeier is a certified yoga teacher and shaman. Through various workshops in India, Sri Lanka and Europe as well as intensive further studies, she has developed her own, appealing and simple yoga style: Yosha. She teaches worldwide and always has an eye on the individual needs of her students. With great devotion and love, she meets those who cross her way.