2020 Health Yoga with Karin Furtmeier
28/06 - 01/07/2019 | Yoga & hotel from € 494
From fast to slow, from loud to quiet, from outside to inside. Find yourself again in all your beauty, and in harmony with nature.
- 3 nights including breakfast buffet
- 4 yoga classes for health in a group
- 2 individual classes with a therapeutical approach: In the one-on-one classes she dives deep into the imbalances due to illness (on a mental, emotional or physical level) and tries to bring forth healing together with the client
- 1 wellness treatment according to your needs (and wishes) for balancing your body alignment in Nature Spa
- The health yoga is for any level: with variations, experienced people get new impulses and beginners find a suitable approach to yoga
- High quality yoga accessories are available: yoga mats, blankets, pads, straps and yoga bolsters
- An evening yoga philosophy and impressions from India
Karin Furtmeier is a certified yoga teacher and shaman. Through various workshops in India, Sri Lanka and Europe as well as intensive further studies, she has developed her own, appealing and simple yoga style: Yosha. She teaches worldwide and always has an eye on the individual needs of her students. With great devotion and love, she meets those who cross her way.