Wanderhotel in Südtirol
Hiking in the Dolomites
Escursioni in Alto Adige
Südtiroler Genuss trifft Yoga
Walking: Draw strength from nature.
Nature as far as the eye can see – or as far as you want to walk.
- Holiday Pass: Free use of all busses and trains in South Tyrol as well as reductions on muesums, lifts and other leisure offers
- Weekly guided mountain-excursion, e-bike tour and children's program with KronAktiv
- Our hiking library with tour suggestions, tips and excursion destinations
- Free rent of hiking sticks
- Natural bowling alley, skittle alley and children’s playground
Gentle pastures, romantic viewpoints, meadows, forests, water…
It is truly in the nature of things that, from the moment you arrive, you will feel good and sense the urge to explore the surrounding mountains: the Astjoch, Sambock, Plätzwiese, Moosener Kaser, Lutterkopf, Schönbichl and many more! We will be pleased to advise you and can offer you daily ideas for walks and tips for tours. Weekly guided walks - there is always the chance of seeing something that might not appear in the guidebooks.