Panorama 1 Kronplatz
Winter wonderland Kronplatz, South Tyrol's ski mountain no. 1.
Enjoy unforgettable ski holidays in the midst of the Dolomites on the Kronplatz ski area. The views from your window will make you want to spend the day outdoors! Our hotel ski bus will bring you the 6 km to the Kronplatz valley station free of charge.
- Our privat Hotel-Skishuttle to the cable station Plan de Corones (distance 6 km)
- Free use of all the public busses, skibusses and trains for the whole South Tyrol without limits
- With the HOLIDAY PASS you have acess to weekly guided ski-excursion in the Sextner Dolomiten, cross-country trial course and guided escursion with snowshoes
- Free rent of snowshoes and hiking sticks
- Children's playroom with table tennis and climbing wall
- Free shuttle to the train station of St Lorenzen on arrival and departure
Cross country skiing is a sport for gourmets of nature with a tendency toward quiet.
Those who are seeking to rack up the miles with a generous portion of athletic ambition are especially well served in the world of groomed trails in the Kronplatz Holiday Region: it belongs to the Dolomiti NordicSki association, Europe’s largest cross country skiing carousel, and it can call more than just the legendary 300 kilometers (200 miles) of trails its own.
Kronplatz: Best Skiresort 2018
The Kronplatz ski area is overall winner in 2018! 46,000 winter sports enthusiasts were surveyed on 55 ski resorts in five countries, making Best Ski Resort the largest guest satisfaction survey in the Alps.