Mindfullness Yoga mit Karin Furtmeier
27.10 - 01.11.2018 | 5 Nächte ab 575€
From fast to slow, from loud to quiet, from outside to inside. Find yourself again in all your beauty, and in harmony with nature.
- 5 nights including a breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal with a vegetarian choice
- 10 times yoga practice (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and meditation in English with Karin Furtmeier (medically approved certified yoga teacher)
- For one evening: Yoga Philosophy and impressions from India
- This workshop if designed for people who wish to go further and deeper onto their spiritual journey (no previous knowledge needed). We will touch your boundaries and try to move them gently www.yosha.eu
- Halfboard with vegetarian choise in double room classic from 575€ per person including yoga classes in English (and in German) with Karin Furtmeier
- mornings: asana-practice from 7.17 am - 8.30 am
- afternoons: pranyama & meditation from 6.00pm - 7.00 pm
- Double room for single use +15€ per night
Karin Furtmeier is a certified yoga teacher and shaman. Through various workshops in India, Sri Lanka and Europe as well as intensive further studies, she has developed her own, appealing and simple yoga style: Yosha. She teaches worldwide and always has an eye on the individual needs of her students. With great devotion and love, she meets those who cross her way.